Barking and District Historical Society

Go to content

Main menu

Opening 1932

Articles > Barking & Dagenham > Hospital

The above scan of a souvenir booklet about the 1932 opening of a new part of Barking Hospital was found behind a radiator when the building was being demolished. The booklet was rescued and is now being safely housed by Mr. Sid Westbrook, one of the Hospital Friends. Sid very kindly allowed  this booklet to be scanned.

Back to content | Back to main menu